Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Color Room Palette #156

Hello, friends!  I'm so excited to announce that I am Guest Designing at The Color Room this month.  Our latest Palette #156 is just beautiful.  Here is what I created...
 
 
I created this layout with beautiful bling from Want2Scrap, patterned paper by My Mind's Eye, and rub-ons by SRM Stickers.
You have 2 weeks (from August 2) to do your page on the current palette and load it to facebook, OR load it to the BLOG
you can do one or both of these options
(but you can of course do any palette any time!!!!)
The next palette will go up Friday August 16th (Australian time), same time same place.

I can't wait to see what you create!


3 comments:

Wilma Voermans said...

I really love this page, and that cute picture!!

Desire Fourie said...

Another beautiful design with such cheerful colours. Love the adorable subhect.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Katie said...

What a beautiful layout! Really love those colors!