Saturday, June 15, 2013

Want2Scrap Sketchabilities Challenge

Hello, friends! I'm happy to be sharing my layout designed with Want2Scrap products and a fabulous sketch from Sketchabilities.  Hop over to the Want2Scrap blog and the Sketchabilities blog to see more designer projects using today's sketch. 

I used some of my favorite photos for this layout.  I took these pics of flowers in my garden. 
 

 
 
I used the wonderful paper collections by Fancy Pants Designs and October Afternoon, diecuts by Maya Road, stickers by SRM Designs, Delta paint, Outlines Rubber Stamps, Beacon Adhesives, and Clearsnap Colorbox Ink.


Thanks for visiting my blog.  Create something beautiful today.


2 comments:

Karan said...

love your take on the sketch, thank you for joining in the challenge.

Allie Gower said...

So bright and cheerful, it's impossible not to smile! Love your layouts.