Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Those Last Summer Days...

Labor Day weekend was just beautiful. We took the kids to a local park and took some great photos capturing the end of Summer. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing! Thankfully, they allow me to take lots of pics...most of the time :)











I received great news! I've been chosen as the Featured Member for September at Your Scrapbook Stash! Hop on over and check out their store, gallery, and blog. They have fabulous tutorials, challenges, and an amazingly talented design team. The current 2 contests runs until September 15. See all of the details HERE. One contest is to create a Christmas card. I had lots of fun playing with these patterned papers and diecuts from My Minds Eye.

The second contest is to create a Summer themed mini-album and/or layout. I love this collection by My Little Shoebox called, "Away We Go".

This layout of my sweet puppy, Trooper, was created for the latest sketch challenge at YSS.

Have a wonderful week! Join me again this Friday for the Fiskar's Orange Blog Hop. Lots of great projects from lots of uber-talented crafters.

2 comments:

Kristina H said...

Great pictures and great looking kiddos. I think you have some future models on your hands!

Love the layouts, thanks for sharing!

Pamela said...

Love your work! Fantastic MLS page!!! :)