Friday, September 24, 2010

My Guys


I'm SO ready for the weekend. I need some creative time in my studio. I did manage to sneak in a little time this week to play with my September kit from Noel Mignon.com. So much great stuff from Jenni Bowlin, October Afternoon, and Basic Grey. I created this layout about my 4 guys. I love these pics we took at the park last week. Aren't these little boys images the cutest? I cut them from the October Afternoon patterned paper and colored them with my Copic markers.
Be sure to join us at ScrapTiffany for our weekly challenges. This week's challenge: creating multi-photo layouts. Come check out all of the fabulous DT creations.
Have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Cecelia said...

Great LO! I love those little boy images and the DP is awesome;0) I need to get the craft stuff out myself...been busy reading this book I got from the library last week and could not put it down. I finished it yesterday so I will probably get my goodies out this weekend as well;0)

Hugs
Cecelia B

Katie said...

Fab LO! Love the great photos and vintage feel of your layout.

Jackie said...

Oh I love this. Boy LO's are so hard for me and this one is fabulous. That kit works great!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Hi Keely, thanks for stopping by my blog :) I've just had a look around yours, and your layouts are just gorgeous!