Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hey there, Fancy Pants!

Hello, my crafty friends! I hope you are having a wonderful week. I'm making a slow recovery from my tonsillectomy last week. URG! We won't even talk about that. I've been feeling better this week and spent time in my studio creating with my new collections from Fancy Pants Designs, "Lilac House" and "Little Sprout".


"Happy Sweet Kenzie"
Fancy Pants "Lilac House" collection


"Baby Mine" Mini-Album
Fancy Pants "Little Sprout" collection


"So Happy Together"
Fancy Pants "Lilac House" collection

"In Love"
Fancy Pants "Lilac House" collection

Aren't these paper collections gorgeous? I love the versatility of the "Lilac House" collection. I am always drawn to vintage, romantic papers. I love the soft colors and patterns. They are truly great for any occasion. What have you been creating? I'd love to take a peek.
The winner of last week's random draw for a vintage paper/embellie collection is....

Lesa!!!

Congratulations, Lesa! Please email me your addy and I will get your goodies sent out.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Cecelia said...

Hello there;0) I absolutely LOVE your LO's and your mini book as adorable! You are right, the soft vintage colors are stunning. I cannot seem to get the vintage style down myself but you put everything together beautifully. Have a great evening;0)

Hugs
Cecelia B

Kelly Massman said...

Gorgeous layouts/book! Wonderful work! Hope you are feeling all better now! :-)

Charlene said...

Oh sooooooooo very cute! I haven't seen you or visited since Paper Cowgirl. Looks like you've been busy! Hope you feel better after your surgery. YUCK! NO FUN! I know we've had our share of that around here after Hubby's surgery. I'm trying to wade through insurance paperwork. YUCK THAT'S NO FUN EITHER!
Charlene

Clare D. said...

Keely, Oh, your blog and work are wonderful. I am so happy to have found you through the MM swap! I have subscibed to your blog posts, because I don't want to miss a thing! I think your work is definitely FP design team worthy and hope you make it! Keep us posted.

At 25 weeks and four days, said...

Keely!

Your blog is adorable;) I love, love, love your style. I'm excited to have found you via MM as well!

Take care,
Christina
http://theelephantandthebutterfly.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Very beautiful projects. The mini is so sweet. And I love the tree on the In Love layout.

Julie Bonner said...

Fab projects Keely & congrats on your Guest DT spot at YSS too :)

Anonymous said...

This is such a wonderful useful resource that you are providing and you give it absent free of charge. I love seeing web sites that understand the value of providing a quality useful resource for free. It?s the old what goes around comes around program..