Sunday, February 28, 2010

Queen Kat's Design Monday Blog Hop


Hi, everyone! Can you believe it is March? I'm so happy that Spring is on it's way. If you have arrived at my blog as your first stop, please start at the beginning of the hop here. I don't want you to miss any of the wonderful DT creations on the hop. With the beginning of a new month, we not only have new challenges, but new stamps to reveal. You can see all of the new stamps in the QKD store. This week we were given a sketch challenge. I love the way sketches jump start my creativity. So many possibilities with this sketch. I chose to stamp my sentiment on twill ribbon and used soft Spring colors.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. The next stop on the hop is Terri's blog. I would love to see what you create with this week's challenge sketch. Post a link and I'll be sure to leave you some love :)

14 comments:

Queen Kat said...

Keely, that's a super fun card! don't you just love that kit??

CraftyMomOf2 said...

beautiful!!!!!! i love this keely!!! amazing job!! =)

Nancyroo said...

wow! what an amazing creation!

MrsETaylor said...

Very sweet Keely. Such a soft card.

Alex said...

Love it Keely! what a creative idea!!!

Crazy Creations said...

Love your card to prettyHug Sarah

Shannon said...

awwwww....just adorable!

miscanthuscrafts said...

great card there keely and i love the sentiment too! ClareX

gingerbaby said...

A very sweet spring card. Just float away from your troubles.
Hugs,
Brooke B.

karen In Houston said...

Super sweet spring card.......

Lara said...

So fun!! That cloud reminds me of Super Mario Brothers! Love it!!

Kimme said...

ADORABLE! I love that sleepy cloud. Great job!

stephanie said...

Very fun card.

My name is Wynneth said...

How cute is this card Keely :o) It is great seeing the how the accessory stamps in kits can be used to create such amazing projects :o)

hugs
wynneth
x