Sunday, February 21, 2010

Queen Kat Designs Monday Blog Hop

Happy Monday! You don't want to miss any stamping goodness, so please start the hop at the Queen Kat Designs Blog. We have an advertising challenge for you today. Use this add for inspiration to create a card. I just love the bright yellow, green, and blue. I used the colors as inspiration for my Happy Mermaid card. I love this beautiful Queen Kat Designs stamp: Loreli. Isn't she gorgeous? You can order her here and check out all of the other great stamps by QKD. Please post a link to your card. I would love to come by and leave you some love.

On special in the store: this month's new release bundle $25.00.
Thanks so much for visiting! The next blog on your stop: Terri
I just know she has designed something fabulous for today's challenge.

11 comments:

2amscrapper said...

So pretty!

My name is Wynneth said...

Awesome creation Keely - I love your colours and how you put this card together :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Nancyroo said...

your coloring is amazing! great card.

stephanie said...

Very pretty.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

so beautiful keely!! amazing job!!!

xoxo
Meredith

StampinCathy said...

Wow now that is a lot of coloring. Great layout and colors.

Juliet Diley said...

PERFECT!

Kimme said...

Great layout for this IC. Wonderful job!

Chrisd said...

Great mermaid card!

Nina said...

Aww, Keely, she's gorgeous! Love, love the colors you used! Awesome job! =)

Samantha said...

This is fabulous Keely, thank you for playing along with Pink Persimmon!