Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary!




Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary! I am so happy to be married to Kevin...my best friend, my partner in crime, my soulmate. You're the best, baby! He surprised me with the most beautiful flowers (my favorite roses and Stargazer lilies) and a Willowtree figure to add to my collection.
I created this card for my sweetie. I love the floral paper by Scenic Route and the ice cream journaling card by Studio Calico.
Join us at ScrapTiffany for the Week #7 Challenge
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Did you spend the day with the one's that you love?
That's what our Challenge is about this week....Love!
Send us your layouts, projects or cards this week, and show us who or what you love! Send them to Tiffany@ScrapTiffany.com

1 comment: