Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do you need a challenge?

Nothing gets my creative juices flowing like a good challenge. Boy, do I have some great challenges for you! The first is a sketch challenge at Sketchabilities. This is my layout, "Sweet Love." I used beautiful patterned papers by Creative Imaginations, Scenic Route, and Paper Salon. That sweet little guy with the flowers is a vintage valentine from my collection. Isn't he adorable? Hop on over and check out this new sketch and the DT call. Be sure to leave a link to your layout with the Mister Linky widget on the Sketchabilities site.

Candy Shoppe Designs is hosting the "Recipe for Love" Challenge. It's a recipe challenge and it calls for:
-picture(s) of your loved one
-any type of doily - even the paper kind
-flowers *to taste
-hearts*to taste
-lace
-the colors pink & red *even a pinch will do!
Directions: Mix them altogether and show us what you came up with by leaving a comment and the ***DIRECT LINK*** to the blog post showcasing your creation via Mister Linky. This is my layout, "I love you". Beautiful patterned papers by Kiki Art and Creative Imaginations. Love those big doilies!
And, at ScrapTiffany,
the challenge is to create a project using wings...any wings! I just loved creating this sweet fairy card with a stamp by Inkadinkado. Leave us a link at ScrapTiffany to your winged project. We like to leave lots of love and you're in the running for some scrap goodies.

Hopefully, that will get your mojo going. I'm off to create some cards and an altered Kiki Art project. I'll be back to share them with you soon. Have a great evening.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love how you used the doilies in your layouts and your coloring in the card is awesome!

anazelia said...

I love your work and I mentioned your blog on my blog. So if you have a moment, please check it out, http://anazelia-myscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com/

Candy Shoppe Designs said...

I love the different pp's you used in the 1st LO!!!