Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Scrap Happy Goodness!




I received the sweetest surprise today! My friend and fellow Creatively Yours designer, KJ, chose me as one of her fav blogs and gave me this COOL blinkie.


Here are the rules:
1. Pick 7 of your favorite blogs (that's hard there are tons!)
2. Winners can put the logo on their blog.
3. Link the person who gave your award to your blog.
4. Name the 7 that you are giving the award to with their links.
5. Leave a message on their blogs so that they know they've won!
Here are the blogs that I *heart* (in no particular order):
The wonderfully talented Tre' Chic Girls of Scrapperie:

Beth (I love her gorgeous layout designs and beautiful pics!)
Colleen (You have to check out this uber-talented lady!)
Deb (I love her fun layouts with those cute pics of her boys!)
Jennifer (Her challenge blog, Method Playground, is AWESOME!)
Michele (Love you COOL style!)
Shelly (I love Shelly's funky style and amazing use of color!)
Teresa (I love her Super fun layouts of her 5 adorable kiddies!)


3 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! Thanks Keely! And here I am thinking you're the one that's "uber-talented", so it's much appreciated!!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Hey, thanks girlie!! I'm honored! Love all the eye-candy you've got here, too... so much inspiration!

Frank said...

Thanks so much Keely! You have some awesome art on here!